Translate

Friday 15 August 2008

NATIONAL DAY OR MP DAY 国庆日还是议员日 Hari Kebangsaan atau Hari MP



The On Line Citizen website commented on 11Aug 2008 that the government is “springing up all over the island with posters of smiling People’s Action Party Members of Parliament (MP) and Government ministers wishing Singaporeans a Happy National Day”.

I think the allegation is not 100% truth. When I was at Bukit Batok yesterday, I saw big banners and posters showing only smiling kids (See photos). They light- up my- life!

The PAP must agree with me that at least the Bukit Batok constituency does not has a MP on the posters or banner.

I believe most the people knew why there was no MP photo at Bukit Batok.

1 comment:

Zen said...

I am not to sure about Bukit Batok having no MP photo on ND celebration posters. Is it because the present MP(Mr Chung?) has passed away. Perhaps Pehsk can throw some light in this matter.